Device was set to record but there is no data when playback?
Are you using the "Playback" feature to playback your video?
That will only play back the previous 24 hours of recordings.
I believe you'll want to use the "Search" feature as that will allow you to search for a specific time.
More information on the Search feature is available here:
SEARCH > TIME SEARCH
Search through and view recorded video footage by time and date.
To locate a specific video recording:
1. Left click on the date on the calendar with the mouse. Dates with recorded footage will have a blue square around them.
2. Select the channels you want to search using the check boxes below the calendar. Selected channels will be marked with a check.
3. Click on the “Search” button in the top right corner of the menu.
4. The left side of the screen will display a light blue box if there is footage for that time and channel. The image above shows recordings on Channel 1, from 12am to 8am.
5. Press the play button to view the footage. The play button is located directly to the left of the “Start Time” field.
6. You can also input a start time manually using the “Start Time” field located directly to the right of the play button.
And you can also follow up the below steps to play back the recordings:
If that doesn't work, could you please take some relevant pictures for us to check?
1) Please take a photo of your DVR's menu to us. (We want to check if you have selected "Start Record" to start recording).
2) Please go to DVR's Main Menu - Setup - Record - Enable to take a photo. (We want to check if you have enabled the cameras to record).
3) Please go to DVR's Main Menu - Disk management to take a photo. (We want to check whether the hard drive is recognized and can read and write normally).
4) Please go to DVR's Main Menu - Search - Time Search to take a photo. (We want to check whether all channels are recording normally).
Please let us know if you have any further questions.