DVR Operation – Network > Substream
These options determine the quality of video streamed from the DVR to the Zosi View app. Higher settings will require a stronger internet connection.
- Channel List: List of available channels.
- Resolution: The supported resolution is CIF.
- FPS: The frames-per-second sent to your mobile device. The range is from 1 to 6. The default is 6.
- Encode: Supports Variable-Bit-Rate (VBR) and Constant-Bit-Rate (CBR). The default is VBR.
- Quality: Select the quality of video being sent to your mobile device. The default is “lower” quality to save the user bandwidth.
- Max Bitrate: Select the maximum bitrate available to be sent to your mobile device. A higher bitrate will use more data.
Use the bottom row to manage all channels at once.
Remember to “Apply” your settings before exiting the menu.