DVR Operation – Basic > DST
Use this page to determine time changes caused by Daylight Savings time.
- Enable: Select whether you want to enable the tracking of Daylight Savings Time on your system time.
- Time Offset [Hours]: Determine how many hours you want to offset the time. The default is 1.
- Mode: Select whether you want the DST settings to take effect on the week of Daylight Savings Time or on an exact date.
- From: Determine Daylight Savings starting time by clicking the calendar icon and selecting the appropriate date from the calendar menu.
- Until: Determine Daylight Savings end time by clicking the calendar icon and selecting the appropriate date from the calendar menu.