Zosi NVR Operation – Setup > Live
The Setup > Live menu allows you to customize settings related to the NVR’s Live View page.
Live > Live
Personalize the names of your cameras and change colour settings.
Please note: The above video was created for use with the Zosi DVR system, but also displays the same Live > Live menu used with certain models of Zosi NVRs.
1. Channel List: List of available channels.
2.Camera Name: Select the text field to name the channel using the virtual keyboard. Select “Enter” to confirm your changes.
3. Colour: Select Setting to alter the Brightness, Hue, Saturation, Contrast and Sharpness settings for the selected channel. Select ‘OK’ to confirm changes.
Live > Main Monitor
Choose between several different display options for the Live View and Scan screens.
Please note: The above video was created for use with the Zosi DVR system, but also displays the same Live > Main Monitor menu used with certain models of Zosi NVRs.
1. Display Mode: Select how many channels are displayed while using the Scan feature found in the Quick Menu. View up to 9 screens at once in a 3×3 formation.
2. Channel Selection: Select where each channel displays. Selecting different configurations using the Display Mode drop-down menu will give more options in the Channel Selection box.
3. Interval[S]: The amount of time in seconds before changing to another channel while using the Scan feature. The default is 5 seconds.
4: Groups: Use the blue arrows to the right and left of the Interval box to switch between each separate group of your Scan. Each group can be individually customized using the other options. You can see which group you’re on in the top right corner, or when you hover over one of the blue arrows.