View the status of the NVR’s internal storage, as well as any external USB Flash Memory devices attached to the NVR.
Please note: The above video was created for use with the Zosi DVR system, but also displays the same Disk Management screen used with certain models of Zosi NVRs.
To manage files:
1. Check the box for the drive you want to manage. The NVR’s internal hard drive will always be the first hard drive on the list.
2. Change read and write permissions for the selected hard drive.
Do not alter the permissions for the NVR’s internal drive as that could disable the ability to record.
The only time this setting would be changed from Read & Write to Read Only is if you’re saving the NVR in storage, and no longer planning on using it to record footage.
3. Apply Changes to selected drive
4. Refresh: Refreshes the disk management list for new disk drives, including external USB devices.
5. Browse: Displays other information about the hard drive, including remaining capacity.
6. Format: Formats selected drive. This will delete all video and image recordings from the hard drive, and a screen will prompt you to confirm your decision.