- Payment Methods
- Shipping Delivery
- Warranty Returns
- Terms of Service
1. PayPal & PayPal CREDIT
If you have a PayPal account, you can log in to the PayPal account to purchase our ZOSI security products.
2. Credit Card
Not having a Paypal account? No worry! We support 4 kinds of credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express,and Discover.
1. Where We Ship
Order placed on ZOSI official website will be shipped to the following countries.
North America: the United States
Europe: the United Kingdom
Asia Pacific: Australia, Japan
2. Shipping Fees
ONLY free shipping in the United States.
For other shipping countries, the shipping fees calculated by the item weight(kg) will be automatically charged on the checkout page.
Please noted we are NOT responsible for any tariff, customs fee, duty, tax, or brokerage fee (if needed). It’s the recipients’ responsibility to pay the fees.
3. Shipping address
(Sorry. No P.O.Box address!)
Your order can be shipped to any physical address while we cannot deliver to P.O. Box address.
If the provided shipping address is invalid, your package will not be dispatched until our representative contact you for an address update.
4. Order Delivery
All of your orders will be processed within 2 business days(except pre-orders).
The estimated shipping time listed below is only our best estimate for your reference. ZOSI is Not liable for any loss or damage caused due to responsible reasons or unavoidable delay in the delivery of your order.
When the products are delivered, you are responsible to check the package is complete and undamaged, please check the product carefully before you sign for the delivery and you have the rights to refuse the delivery.
5. Estimated Shipping Time
Ship from US Warehouse directly (3-6 Business Days to Most Areas in the US))
Ship from European Warehouse directly (4-8 Business Days to Most Areas in the European)
Ship from Australia Warehouse directly (5-7 Business Days to Most Areas in Australia)
Ship from Japan Warehouse directly (5-7 Business Days to Most Areas in Japan)
Ship from China Warehouse (10-14 Business Days to North America area, 7-12 Business Days to Europe area, 5-7 Business Days to Asia Pacific area)
6. Check Your Order and Shipment
How to track your order and know when it ship?
(1) Check in the Email
Order updates will be sent to your contact email when the package is shipped that has delivery service information and tracking number.
(2) Check on ZOSI Account
Sign in your ZOSI Account, you can view the order updates in “My ACCOUNT”-“ORDERS”.
1. Warranty Policy
We provide a 1-2 year limited warranty for customers who have purchased ZOSI products from ZOSI website store store.zositech.com.
A 2-year warranty is applied to products, including ZOSI DVRs & NVRs, security cameras systems.
For TVI, CVI, AHD, CVBS security cameras, and accessories, we provide a 1-year limited warranty.
This warranty policy is not applied to the free gifts shipped from ZOSI.
2. Return Policy
ZOSI is to provide our best product and service to you. We offer Free Return within 90 Days from the Original Purchase Date for Refund with or without Reason.
The product must be purchased directly from Zosi website store, you may return your undamaged product and packaging within 90 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason.
Beyond the 90 days, If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, or any other damage caused by the unintended use of the product, the customer must pay the return shipping costs as well as the tariffs caused.
You may receive a return label from Zosi RMA technicians after your request is authorized. Just print out the return label and stamp it on the package. Call the shipping carrier to pick up your package.
To return the ZOSI product, please click here to submit a quick return application.
3. Replacement Policy
Under our warranty policy, you can return the product for a replacement.
If the Returned Product is tested and found to be defective and covered by ZOSI Limited Warranty, we will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs.
Under any circumstance, ZOSI is NOT responsible for any customs clearance and/or duty, tax, fees that are enacted by the shipping carriers.
ZOSI will ship the replacement product within 2-3 business days.
We will make a refund within 1-2 working days once the returned item is confirmed to arrive at our ZOSI warehouse.
Terms of Service
ZOSI Technology Co., Ltd. (ZOSI) hereby earnestly reminds you that before registering as a user, please read this Terms of Service (the “Terms” or ”Agreement”) to ensure that you fully understand the terms of this agreement. Minors shall read the Agreement with the companion of a legal guardian. Please read carefully and choose whether to accept this agreement. And if you do not accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please do not register, log in or use the services covered by this agreement. Your registration, login, use, etc. will be deemed acceptance of the Agreement and you confirm your agreement to be bound hereby.
This Agreement is an agreement between you and ZOSI regarding your use of the “Zosi Smart” software services. ZOSI has the right to update this agreement, and once the updated agreement terms are announced, it will replace the original agreement terms. You can check the revised agreement by visiting ZOSI website or downloading the latest version of Zosi Smart software. After the update, if you continue to use the services provided by Zosi Smart, you are deemed to have accepted the revised agreement. If you do not accept the revised agreement, you should stop using Zosi Smart for the service.
1. Service Instruction
● 1.1 ZOSI is a supporting software service brand that provides users with intelligent hardware products, including its products, platform services, and client, which do not directly generate any content.
● 1.2 After registration, the user can access the corresponding product of ZOSI on the platform, and functions like remote operation can also be complemented. Meanwhile, the user can add or delete the accessed intelligent device according to his own needs.
● 1.3 Users need to prepare their own devices related to the service (e.g. Internet devices, including but not limited to computers, modems, and other necessary Internet devices) and the costs (e.g. fee of internet, including but not limited to telephone bill and internet bill paid for the access of internet) are all borne by the user.
● 2.1 You shall have the capacity for civil conduct in accordance with your conduct as defined by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. If you are under the age of 18, you will need to register and use the ZOSI account with the participation of a legal guardian.
● 2.2 You need to register the ZOSI account with email or mobile number registered under a real name. Information required for registration includes but is not limited to the account name, password, avatar, and related identification code, etc.
● 2.3 If the account registration data provided by you is inaccurate, fake, or has a bad intention, ZOSI has the right to reject your registration, meanwhile retaining the right to terminate your use of ZOSI service.
● 2.4 You shall update the data you provide in time to provide up-to-date, real, complete and valid data.
● 2.5 You are responsible for the safekeeping of your account data and passwords. The platform operators will not ask you for your account and password.
● 2.6 If you disclose the account data voluntarily or encounter attacks, frauds, etc. caused by others which result in losses and consequences for which ZOSI platform is not responsible, you should recover your claims through judicial, administrative solutions, etc.
3.Rules of use
● 3.1 Users must comply with relevant national laws and policies and all network protocols, regulations, and procedures related to website services when using the ZOSI service.
● 3.2 Users shall not use the ZOSI account or service to perform the following actions:
(1) Stealing other people’s data, impersonating other people, fabricating fiction, and concealing the truth to deceive others;
(2) Use our service to conduct any behavior that possibly has an adverse effect on the normal operation of the Internet;
(3) Breaking the law in any way, invading the privacy of others and defaming others;
(4) Use the plug-in or other cheating means, participate in the service in an improper or unfair way.
(5) Use the Service for any illegal purpose;
(6) Use our service to conduct any behavior that is detrimental to the ZOSI platform.
● 3.3 If the user finds that the account has been illegally used or a security vulnerability occurs, please notify our operator immediately.
● 3.4 ZOSI has the right to upgrade and adjust the system at any time. Users need to upgrade the software involved after upgrading. Otherwise, users will not be able to enjoy the functions provided by the new version, and also ZOSI does not guarantee whether the old version can continue to be used.
● 3.5 Due to business development needs, ZOSI has the right to change or restrict some of the functional effects unilaterally, and users agree to take the risks on your own.
4. User Behavioral Norms
● 4.1 You guarantee that you do not create, upload, duplicate, publish or disseminate content prohibited by laws and regulations while using the ZOSI service:
(1) In violation of the Constitution and the law
(2) Working against the national honor and interests and the public interest;
(3) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting the state power, and undermining national unity;
(4) Destroying the national religion policy and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(5) Inciting ethnic hatred or discrimination, and jeopardizing national unity;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
(8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) Disobey the requirements of the Seven Bottom Lines of laws and regulations, socialist systems, national interests, legal rights of citizens, social public order, morality, and the bottom line of the authenticity of the information;
(10) Containing other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
● 4.2 You shall not post or transmit disruptive and advertising information, transitional marketing information and spam or message containing any meaningful or sexually suggestive information and content.
● 4.3 You shall not publish or transmit information and content that infringes on the legal rights of others, such as reputation rights, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc.
● 4.4 You shall not be involved in the privacy and personal data of others.
● 4.5 You must not interfere with the data of normal operations and infringe the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
6.Third-party Software or Technology
● 6.1 ZOSI Platform may provide third-party software or technology for your choice, which has been legally authorized.
● 6.2 By using this third-party software or technologies, you acknowledge that such third-party software or technology is provided as a status quo. And to the extent permitted by applicable law, there is no express or implied warranty of any kind. What’s more, it is acknowledged that ZOSI neither offer the express or implied representations or warranties, which includes but not limited to the technical ownership, marketability or applicability for a particular purpose of third-party software or technology or the infringement of third-party patent rights, copyright, trademark or other rights.
● 6.3 Third-party software or technology services may be interrupted or terminated, and the platform operator does not warrant that any content or service may maintain its availability during any period.
● 6.4 Any dispute arising from third-party software or technology used by our platform shall be resolved by the third party and ZOSI shall not be held responsible for it.
● 6.5 We do not provide customer support for third-party software or technology. If you need support, please contact the third party.
7. Service Alteration, Interruption and Termination
● 7.1 With the development of ZOSI, we keep improving and optimizing our services. If you disagree with the changes that have already taken effect, you should stop using our service on the effective date of the change, and the change will have no effect for you; if you continue to use our platform service after the change takes effect, you are deemed to have agreed to the changes that have taken effect.
● 7.2 ZOSI may add or remove features or may suspend or completely stop a service or all. You agree that ZOSI is entitled to exercise the above rights and do not assume any responsibility to the user or any third party.
● 7.3 It is agreed that ZOSI will not be liable for any interruption or termination of the operation of the platform in the event of force majeure. The force majeure referred to in this agreement includes: changes in natural disasters, laws and regulations or government directives, specific reasons due to the characteristics of network services, such as the breakdown of domestic and foreign common telecommunications supplier, restrictions of internet coverage, defects in computer or Internet-related techniques, hacker attacks, computer viruses and other factors, and other unreasonable, inevitable and insurmountable objective situations within the legal scope.
8. Intellectual Property Rights Statement
● 8.1 Unless otherwise specified, the copyright, patent rights and other intellectual property rights of the software upon which the service is provided are subject to ZOSI. Users shall not modify, rent, sell, distribute, reproduce, create derivative products or use any other commercial purpose for part or all of the services in any form or way.
● 8.2 Users shall not copy, translate, disassemble or de-edit the software involved in the Service, nor attempt to convert the object code to source code of the Software by reverse engineering or other methods.
● 8.3 Zosi and other ZOSI logos are all ZOSI trademarks. You shall not display or manipulate the ZOSI trademarks in any way without the prior written consent from, and you shall not indicate to others that you have the right to display, use, or otherwise have the right to process the ZOSI trademarks.
9. Legal Application and Limitation of Liability
● 9.1 The conclusion, execution, interpretation, amendment, supplement, termination, enforcement and dispute resolution of the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China; if there is no relevant provision in the law, reference shall be made to commercial practices and/or industry practices.
● 9.2 If you have a dispute related to the ZOSI platform, either party may file a lawsuit in the people’s court with jurisdiction over the place.
● 9.3 The services provided by the ZOSI may include products or services provided by third parties. The platform operators do not guarantee the availability, accuracy, related content, products and services of these links and neither be responsible for them. Users are in full charge for their use of these kinds of websites or resources.
● 9.4 Maintaining the website, software security, and normal use is the responsibility of both you and ZOSI. We will take reasonable and prudent measures to protect your information and data security in accordance with industry standards, but it is not an absolute guarantee by your acknowledgment and agreement.
● 9.5 If the force majeure threats such as natural disasters, strikes, riots, wars, government actions, judicial administrative orders, or other public service factors such as breakdown in power supply and communication network, or third-party factors, result in difficulties in the fulfillment of contract, flaws and delays of the performance or changes in the content, ZOSI operator does not assume the corresponding liability for the breach of contract in this regard.
● 10.1 If the rights stated in the Agreement are not exercised, failed to be exercised in time, or fully exercised and exercised by law, it shall not be considered as a waiver of the right, nor will it affect the exercise of the right in the future.
● 10.2 Any term and condition in the Agreement shall be deemed to be revoked, invalid or unenforceable and be considered as separable which will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
● 10.3 If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us at the customer service center.
is collected, used, stored, disclosed and transferred by ZOSI and the rights you have regarding your personal data. Please read carefully before using the ZOSI service and make sure that you are fully accepting and consenting
to the practices described in the Policy. Minors shall read the Policy accompanied by a legal guardian. The Policy is an integral part belonging to the ZOSI service agreement.
The Policy will help you understand the following content:
● 1. How do we collect and use your personal data
● 3. How do we protect your personal information
● 4. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal data
● 5. Your rights
● 6. How do we deal with the personal information of minors
● 7. Revision and update of this policy
● 8. How to contact us
We understand the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to protect your personal data. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and to abide by the following principles to protect your personal data: the principle of integration of rights and responsibilities, the principle of clearly defined objectives, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of minimum sufficient use, the principle of security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency etc. At the same time, we promise that we will take appropriate security protection measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the industry’s mature security standards.
Ⅰ. How Do We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
Personal data refers to various information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activity of a particular natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
ZOSI will only collect and use your personal data for the purposes listed below in the Policy.
● 1. When you register for an account, the information provided to us may include, but is not limited to, your phone number, email address, username and password.
● 2. If you purchase our products or services under our brand, your order data will also be collected.
● 3. When you use the ZOSI service, you need to bind your camera and other products. We collect the product serial number and product verification code that you bind, which is the basic information that must be collected to bind the product and further provide you with basic services such as previewing, video storing and value-added services.
● 4. When you turn on the message alert feature, we will collect a screenshot of the video taken by your camera to deliver the screenshot to you. You can turn it off with account settings.
● 5. You are fully aware that in the following situations, we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal data:
(1) directly related to national security and national defense security;
(2) directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
(3) directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
(4) when it’s difficult to obtain the consent of the person for the protection of the personal rights and interests of the subject or other individuals, such as major legal rights of life and property;
(5) the personal data collected is disclosed to the public by the subject;
(6) your personal data collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as from legal news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
(7) It is requisite to sign a contract according to your requirements;
(8) It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the detection and disposal of products and/or services;
(9) required for legitimate news reporting;
(10) when the academic research institution conducts statistical or academic research based on the public interest as well as provides academic research or describes research results to the public, the personal information contained in the research results will be de-identified;
(11) other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
● 1. Cookie
● 2. Similar Technology as Cookies
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web siphons and pixel tags on our website. For example, the email we send to you may contain a URL that links to the content of our website. If you click on the link, we will track this click to help us understand your product or service preferences to improve customer service. A web siphon is usually a transparent image that is embedded in a website or email. With the pixel tags in the email, we can tell if the email is open. If you don’t want your event to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
Ⅱ. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data
● 1. We will use all reasonable and practicable measures to protect your personal data, which is protected by a dedicated data security department.
● 2. Providing browsing services through https and other ways to ensure the security of user data during transmission.
● 3. Encryption protection of user personal data by adopting encryption technology and conducting data isolation by isolation technology.
● 4. Establish a personal data protection department as well as a strict data usage and access system. We only allow authorized personnel to access personal information and require them to fulfill their confidentiality obligations.
● 5. We will conduct security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees’ awareness of the importance of personal data protection.
● 6. Although we have taken reasonable and effective measures, the network environment is not 100% safe. It is essential for you to take active measures to protect the security of your personal data, such as setting up complex passwords, periodically changing your account passwords, and not arbitrarily leaking passwords to others.
● 7. If the unfortunate incident of personal information security happens, you will be promptly informed according to the requirements of the law. And we will issue announcements in a reasonable and effective manner.
Ⅲ. How Do We Share, Transfer, and Publicly Disclose Your Personal Data?
● 1. Sharing
We do not share your information with any company, organization or individual other than ZOSI, except for the circumstances as follows:
(1) in the case of obtaining your express authorization or consent;
(2) The mandatory requests of the competent authorities of government to share your personal data;
(3) According to the relative service agreement and regulation and so forth between you and ZOSI;
(4) When ZOSI is deemed to protect the legitimate rights and interests of its own and commence the action or resort to arbitration with the user;
We may share your data of order, account and device with third parties such as our partners to assure that the provided services is successfully carried out for you. However, we will only share your personal data for legitimate, valid, vital, specific, and unequivocal purposes, and will only share the personal data that is requisite for the service. Our partners do not have the right to use the shared personal data for any other purpose.
● 2. Transfer
We will not transfer your personal data to any company, organization or individual except for the circumstances as follows:
(1) Transfer will be conducted under your explicit consent: We will ask for your affirmative consent before transferring your personal data to other parties;
3. Public Disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
(1) after obtaining your explicit consent;
(2) disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal data at the request of law, legal procedure, litigation or mandatory requirements of the competent government authorities.
Ⅳ. Your Rights
In compliance with China’s relevant laws, regulations, standards and universal practice of other countries and regions, we guarantee you to exercise the following rights about your personal data:
● 1. Access to or correct your personal data
You have the right to access to your personal data in line with the laws and regulations. You can access to or edit your personal data through the personal information and changing password page etc. on our website or in the app. However, for the sake of security and identification or as required by laws and regulations, you may not be able to modify the initial registration information provided.
● 2. Delete your personal data
In the following situations, you can ask us to delete your personal data:
(1) we deal with your personal data in violation of laws and regulations;
(2) we collect and use your personal data without your consent;
(3) we deal with your personal data against our agreement;
(4) you cancel your account;
(5) our service and operation is terminated.
If we decide to respond to your removal request, we will also notify the entity from which we obtained your personal information and request that it be removed promptly, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or if these entities have obtained your exclusive authorization.
When you delete data from our services, we may not immediately delete the corresponding data in the backup system, but will delete it when the backup is updated.
● 3. Change the scope of your authorization
You can reset your authorization for your personal data by visiting the authorization page of the ZOSI platform. When you withdraw your consent or authorization, we will stop providing you with the corresponding service to the withdrawal of consent or authorization and will neither process your corresponding personal data. However, your withdrawal of consent or authorization will not affect the processing of personal data previously based on your authorization.
● 4. Cancel the account
You can cancel your previously registered account at any time. After canceling the account, we will stop providing products or services, and delete your personal data according to your request, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
● 5. Respond to your above request
If you are unable to access, correct or delete your personal data, you can contact us through the contact information listed below this policy. On the account of safety, a written request may be required or other ways to prove your identity and then your request will be processed.
In principle, we do not charge you for a reasonable request, however, for the repeated requests that beyond reasonable level a certain amount of fee will be charged depending on the case. Furthermore, we may reject the requests that are irrationally repetitive, too much technical measures involved (e.g. new systems need to be developed or a thorough transformation from existing practices), pose risks to the legal rights of others, or are extremely impractical (e.g. concerning data stored on backup tapes).
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request as required by law or regulation:
(1) related to national security and national defense security;
(2) related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
(3) related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) with evidence sufficient to prove that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
(5) responding to your request will result in serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
(6) involving trade secrets.
Ⅴ. How Do We Deal with Underage Personal Data?
● 1. We attach great importance to the protection of information for minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you shall obtain prior written consent from your parents or legal guardian before using our services. We protect the data of minors in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the country.
● 2. For the collection of personal data of a minor based on the consent of the parent or legal guardian, only if it is permitted by law and expressly agreed by parents or legal guardian will the personal data of minors be used or publicly disclosed.
● 3. If we find that we have collected personal data about a minor without the prior consent of a verifiable parent or legal guardian, we will try to delete the data as soon as possible.
Ⅵ. Revision and Update of the Policy
● 1.We may modify the Policy in due course. Any modification to the Policy will be posted on this page. For major changes, we will notify you by push notification, pop-up, email, etc.
● 2. Significant changes in the Policy include but are not limited to:
(1) significant changes have taken place in our service mode. Such as the purpose of processing personal data, the type of personal data processed, the way in which personal data is used, etc.;
(2) we have undergone major changes in the ownership structure and organizational structure. e.g. changes in the owner caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy, mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
(3) the main object of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
(4) crucial changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal data and how it is exercised;
(5) It’s indicated that there is a high risk in your personal data safety impact evaluation report.
● 3. If you continue to use the ZOSI service after this policy update takes effect, it means the updated policy is fully read, understood and accepted and you are willing to accept the updated policy restrictions; if you do not accept this policy, please stop using our service immediately.
Ⅶ. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or advice about this policy, please contact us by email email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if the ways we handle personal data impair your legal rights, you can also file complaints or report to the supervisory authorities e.g. Cyberspace Administration, Telecommunications Office, Public Security Bureau and Industry and Commercial Bureau.